Remove Chromie until properly nerfed
22 февраля 2019 г, 21:55
eyal282

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 6

Сообщений: 1

Спасибок: 1

Title explains everything, if you don't have a shield and you have no regeneration / extra health, you have 15% chance to instantly die, and 85% chance to instantly die instead ( lol )

Спасибо сказали: Adam Gontier

22 февраля 2019 г, 22:06
Жириновский

Основатель

Рейтинг: 947

Сообщений: 362

Спасибок: 117

Now this race is OBT - Impossible change chance   30%  =  10 % and been ok. I know problem this character and she change today/ or maybe tomorow


Основатель проекта

 

Последняя активность


Топ 5 пользователей





Warcraft-Arena